Donate to the SHARE (Skeptics and Humanist Aid and Relief Effort) fund for Haiti — an initiative of CFI (Center For Inquiry)
- More eloquent testimony of the horror of a religious cult upbringing.
- The 2008 Christmas Massacres – a year later
- You might be an eco-douchebag if…
- The power of an 8 year girl from West Bengal to say no to a marriage
- The Argument From Religious Need:
1. Human beings really need God
2. What humans really need, probably really exists
3. Therefore, God really exists
- My family will not be shopping at Ragland Piggly Wiggly stores anymore or anything else they own. I don’t shop at places that think it is OK to stand next to people who don’t believe the Bible is all true.
- The immorality of heaven
- How the dancing bears of India were rescued
- Just what else are Catholic priests buying? Check out this Amazon product and scroll to Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought. Via Andrew Sullivan.
- A nice outline on how imprecise the creationist definition of information is
- The most pressing question for the next 20 years